Read Full Article
By now, anyone worth their Manolos or Zegna cummerbund knows that the first Monday in May has nothing to do...
- How Valentino Illustrated the Five Senses at an Event also written by Jim Shi
- Patrick McMullan on Studio 54, Fashion Week, His Fantasy Party, and More [new York] also mentions Costume Institute
- Why a Product Launch Had Helicopters, Stuntmen, and Food Rations also written by Jim Shi
- What Annoys High-Profile Guests at Events—and Why also written by Jim Shi
- More Trends: 21 Trade Show Predictions for 2011 also published in BizBash Media
- Why Esquire Network Wants to Be Disruptive and Authentic With Events also written by Jim Shi
- Warren Buffett to Retire From Washington Post Company Board also mentions Warner Bros.
- Inside the Met's Pink for Punk Gala also written by Jim Shi
- Café Kristall: Swarovski\'s SoHo Store Adds Restaurant for Entertaining, Events [new York] also mentions Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Fashion Journalist Jim Shi's 20 Favorite Invitations of the Past 10 Years also written by Jim Shi