Read Full Article
By now, anyone worth their Manolos or Zegna cummerbund knows that the first Monday in May has nothing to do...
- Versace Debuts New Collection With Three Mini Fashion Shows and Concerts—at One Event also written by Jim Shi
- More Trends: 21 Trade Show Predictions for 2011 also published in BizBash Media
- Why Esquire Network Wants to Be Disruptive and Authentic With Events also written by Jim Shi
- How to Host a Screening in a Museum also written by Jim Shi
- Café Kristall: Swarovski\'s SoHo Store Adds Restaurant for Entertaining, Events [new York] also mentions Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Giant Balloons Form Living Ceiling at Museum Gala also written by Jim Shi
- Inside the Met's Pink for Punk Gala also written by Jim Shi
- Warren Buffett to Retire From Washington Post Company Board also mentions Warner Bros.
- Why a Product Launch Had Helicopters, Stuntmen, and Food Rations also written by Jim Shi
- Fashion Journalist Jim Shi's 20 Favorite Invitations of the Past 10 Years also written by Jim Shi